Crusader Baseball is open to all parish members, members of any Lancaster County Parish and anyone residing in the Hempfield School District ages 5 – 14. Crusader Baseball is an active member and participant in the Lancaster County Youth Baseball League. Registration starts in January and will be accepted until February 8th, 2019 at 11:59 pm (by Feb. 15th with late fee). Pony registration (ages 5-6) is $60 and 8U – 14U is $135. Player fees include a hat, jersey, belt and socks. Fees also help to cover field maintenance, equipment and umpire fees.
Upcoming EventsView Calendar
Crusader Baseball is an active member and participant in the Lancaster County Youth Baseball League. Registrations will start in January and will be accepted until February 15th at 11:59PM. For the safety of the youth, 10U and above will be evaluated for skill level by the coaching staff. Players will be assigned a section accordingly.
SECTION LEVELS: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, Pony (Boys and Girls from 5-6 years old)
*Please pay special attention to age brackets as there are changes from previous years.
- BASEBALL REGISTRATION FEE: $135.00 – All players receive and KEEP the following: hat, jersey, belt and socks. Players will be required to buy their own baseball pants.
- PONY REGISTRATION FEE: $60.00 – Hat and Shirt are included. Baseball pants are not required. Games are on Saturday mornings beginning in mid-April and ending mid-June. Practices will begin in early April (the night of the week will be determined once coaches have been established).
- REGISTRATION FEES also cover field maintenance, team balls/bats, catcher equipment, team registration fees to the league and umpire fees.
- APPROVED PANTS: A link to order or view approved pants will be provided at a later date. Players may purchase pants elsewhere as long as the color is the same.
- FAMILY DISCOUNT: 3 Players per family reduce registration fee by $15.00 per child
- REGISTRATION ENDS Feb 8th at 11:59pm. Registrations after this date are not guaranteed and will be subject to a $15 late fee. No Registrations accepted after Feb. 15, 2018.
- Children need to be registered separately but one combined payment may be processed for multiple children
- Must meet League and School eligibility requirements
- ANY QUESTIONS to Peter Hughes at [email protected] or (717)808-4463
***ANY PERSON PLANNING TO COACH OR ASSIST WITH THE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY MUST RECEIVE DIOCESE CLEARANCE.